Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc).
For admission in BA/BSc candidates will apply according to the admission schedule communicated in newspapers / College Website / College Notice board
Website / College Notice board. Edwardians are not automatically accepted back into 3rd year. Admission is subject to the approval of the Admission Committee, which will interview the candidates at the time of admission.The Admission Committee reserves the right to consider the previous record and general attitude of a student as of equal significance to his / her academic attainments. . Admission in degree programmes is not purely on the basis of intermediate marks. Previous attendance and monthly test records may also be taken into account. College reserves the right to reject any applicant who attended fewer classes in his / her 2nd year than the baseline decided by Admission Committee.
- Fresh students, Edwardians and outsiders, who have passed H.S.S.C. (FA and FSc) in the first attempt in the current year, take precedence over previous students who have passed or improved their marks at a second attempt. Only those students who have obtained A, B and C grade in H.S.S.C. (FA and FSc) will be admitted to 3rd year courses. D grade students are not admissible at Edwardes.
- Students seeking admission in BSc with Mathematics must have passed their FSc with at least 60% marks in mathematics
- For admission in BA/BSc the students must submit their original Migration Certificates and a verified photocopy of their matric and intermediate DMC within 15 days after admission for their University Registration
- In case of late admission in degree classes attendance shall be counted from date of admission.
As per rules of Peshawar University, Islamic Studies in 3rd year and Pakistan Studies in 4th year are compulsory for all students of Bachelors of Arts (BA) and Bachelors of Science (BSc).
Bachelors of Arts (BA)
English is compulsory for all BA students. They are required to take two major courses from the following groups.
- Mathematics-A - Statistics Economics ( Note: Mathematics-A will be offered to those students who have passed Mathematics in F.A/F.Sc with at least 60% marks)
- Political Science Law
- Anthropology - Economics - Education English Elective - Geography - History International Relations - Islamic Studies (Elective) - Journalism - Law -Political Science - Philosophy - Physical Education -Psychology - Religious Studies - Social Work - Sociology -Urdu Advance- Pushto
Bachelors of Science (BSc with Botany and Zoology)
Candidates with F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) can apply for this group
- Botany - Chemistry Zoology
Bachelors of Science (BSc with Mathematics)
Candidates with F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or F.A. (with Mathematics) can apply for this group.
Mathematics A is compulsory for all candidates and two other subjects can be selected from the following groups.
- Mathematics - B / Computer Science/Physics/Electronics/ Statistics
- Physics/Computer Science/Electronics/Statistics
(Students who opt for B- Course of Mathematics must have a minimum score of 120/200 in FSc (Mathematics)).